Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Nuclear Assault Game Over album review

                                                          Nuclear Assault Game Over

I just got this album a few weeks ago. This is easily one of the best Thrash Metal albums in the 80's. This is in a way a precussor to Crossover but then again it's still alot Heavier than most crossover bands. Before I got the cd's I had alot of these songs on my IPOD and I have to say Nuclear Assault opened me up to Hardcore and D-Beat and all that. 
The first song Live,Suffer, Die is an awesome instrumental.
 Sin and Cold Steel are great thrashers. Betrayal goes to more a midpace and I like the lyrics to this song I guess I can relate to them alot.
 Radiation sickness is another fast number with a really awesome riff. Hang the pope almost sounds what bands like Napalm Death would do. After The Holocaust slows the pace down but is another stand out cut. Mr.Softee theme is joke song.

Stranded in Hell is another great song even thought this line made me laugh "Stranded in Hell, Ring Satan's bell" that's so "Evil" lol.  Nuclear War is my favorite song on this disc I always thrash to this song.  My America is a punk rock song that lasts 31 seconds.  Vengence and Brain Death are both awesome songs this album is classic I would pick this album up when you get a copy. Also my cd comes with the plague ep which is great to. ."(You Figure it Out)" is freaking Hilarious.



No comments:

Post a Comment