Sunday, November 18, 2012

Midnight -- Complete & Total Hell




This CD has most of the songs recorded before Satanic Royalty minus some cover songs. I have been listening to Midnight for quite some time but purposely I didn’t listen to all their songs because I wanted to be surprised and here material I have never heard. Once I put it on the mayhem and just begun. The intro song kinda reminds me of something Venom would do and then you get with all hail hell which really reminds me of Motorhead. Servant of no one is another great song it kinda reminds me of Bathory. Unholy and Rotten is one of my favorites really great song. My favorite is Black Rock N’ Roll is my favorite it’s kinda of an anthem that’s gets you singing along.

Musically it's very inspired by Motorhead and Venom and you will hear some influences like Hellhammer at times but it seem's to be mostly inspired by raw heavy metal like tank ect..

Lyrically it’s reminds me of Venom but with more themes of death, metal and women. With songs like Endless Slut, and Vomit Queens don't take it to serious lyrically.The last song is Berlin is Burning and a great song to end with. All the songs are great and none of the songs get boring you can easily differentiate between the songs of you are a fan of Motorhead and the first wave of black metal go and buy this now!! Midnight is the greatest mix of  Motorhead Rock N' Roll and Venom Black Metal, pure evil!! IT'S BLACK ROCK N' ROLL!! 

  Highlights: I Am Violator, Hot Graves, Unholy and Rotten, Black Rock N' Roll, Endless Slut, Berlin is burning and lord in chains.

10/10
 





No comments:

Post a Comment