Sunday, March 18, 2012

Megadeth Thirteen

Ok Megadeth Thirteen is a great album!!!! But Endgame is better. When I heard the first track Sudden Deth I was actually disaponted because the single version is heavier and I just like it better. Public Enemy No. 1  to me is one of those catchy metal songs not really thrash metal. Whose Life (Is It Anyways?) seemed more punk influenced and is another standout cut. We the People is another political song, it's a good song but I didn't really stand out to me one the first couple of listens but has grown on me. Guns, Drugs & Money is a song about the Mexican drug cartels and this song musically is actually simple for Megadeth but it is done very good and this is another great song on this album. Never Dead starts off slow but then kicks into a Thrash Metal song which immediately made me headbang. New World order was only a demo and relased as a bonus track on youthanasia this versions is superior to the demo. Fast lane is a medium track that didn't really standout to me the first few listens but it's another good song.  The whole album is very good probably not the Best Megadeth album but I hope they stick to this formula and mix some elements of Endgame or there Early Thrash Metal classics. If you are a Megadeth fan you need to get this album!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment